Richard B. Jones
Managing Director and Private Wealth Adviser, Jones Zafari Group, Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc.
Richard Jones has been providing investment advisory and private banking services to high net worth individuals, foundations, and endowments since 1980. He was with J.P. Morgan and Bank of America before joining Merrill Lynch in 1999. He sits on the boards of the Los Angeles Opera, Bet Tzedek Legal Services, St. Barnabas Senior Services, and L.A. Opera Council, and he is chairman of the L.A. Music Center Leadership Council. Jones was named to Barron’s “Top 100 Financial Advisors” each year from 2005 through 2017. In 2015, he received the Humanitarian Award from the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust.
You May Also Like
- The Money Book: Richard B. Jones
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RICHARD B. JONES
- Stages of Opera Passion
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- LA 500: Bruce Munster
- LA 500: Rebecca Rothstein
- Exec Capitalizes on Connections to Start Bank
- Turnaround Targets Too Tempting for Equity Firm