William J. O’Neil
Principal, William O’Neil + Co. Inc.
William O’Neil began his career with a fascination for the securities market. He was first a stockbroker in 1958 with Hayden Stone & Co., where his passion for stock-picking led him to develop his own computerized study of successful stocks based on historical precedent. In 1963, he founded William O’Neil + Co. Inc., where he continued his work developing securities databases and providing independent research for institutional investment managers. The O’Neil Database encompasses more than 70,000 stocks and funds covering more than 70 countries. In 1972, he formed Daily Graphs Inc., providing stock charts and data to individual investors. Daily Graphs transitioned into MarketSmith Inc. in 2010. He also founded Investor’s Business Daily.
You May Also Like
- PEOPLE PROFILE: Market Maker
- Judging the Lawyers- White Collar
- STYLE | Flexible Fashion | Randy Watts, William O'Neil + Co. Inc.
- Dominic Ng: MADE IN AMERICA
- Wealthiest Angelenos The Top 50
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- ‘A Little Less Nervous’ After Years of Experience
- Boxed In