Managing Partner, WndrCo
Jeffrey Katzenberg launched WndrCo after Comcast Corp. acquired DreamWorks Animation in 2016 in a $3.8 billion deal. Katzenberg, with Steven Spielberg and David Geffen, co-founded DreamWorks SKG in 1994. It produced a number of celebrated films, including three Academy Award Best Picture winners – “American Beauty,” “Gladiator,” and “A Beautiful Mind.” In 2004, its DreamWorks Animation was spun off into a separate publicly traded company, with Katzenberg as chief executive. Under his leadership, it became the largest animation studio in the world and released 25 animated features, which enjoyed critical and commercial success. Prior to co-founding DreamWorks, Katzenberg was chairman of Walt Disney Studios.
You May Also Like
- Jeffrey Katzenberg
- 44. Jeffrey Katzenberg
- DreamWorks Deal Done
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 46. JEFFREY KATZENBERG
- DreamWorks Animation’s Katzenberg Sued for Comcast Merger ‘Side Deal’
- Katzenberg’s WnderCo Invests in Mobile Privacy Outfit
- Will he stay or will he go?
- DreamWorks Animation Posts Solid Earnings Before Acquisition