Catalog Curation, Apple Music
Gary Stewart’s lifelong passion for music led him to be a force in the entertainment industry for more than 35 years. At Apple Music, he has worked in catalog curation, unearthing hidden musical gems. He is also a co-founder of Trunkworthy, a platform that unveils underappreciated yet overachieving music, movies, and television. He was previously senior vice president of artists and repertoire for Rhino Entertainment, where he transformed the organizational culture from paid volunteerism and nontraditional corporate giving to community organizing. Stewart has been active in various philanthropic endeavors during his career. He serves on the boards of Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy and the Community Coalition. He served as chairman of the Liberty Hill Foundation and on the board of the Social Venture Network, a nonprofit membership organization composed of socially responsible business leaders.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Father Helped Tune Up Executive’s Career in Music
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Nov. 13
- LA 500: John Branca
- Marketing Exec Covered Lot of Ground at Various Jobs
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 4: Jimmy Iovine to Leave Apple Music in August
- Universal Music Group, Facebook Strike Licensing Agreement
- Marketers Cue Up Hit Catalog
- KING’S COUNSEL