Executive Vice President, Business Development, ImpreMedia
Damian Mazzotta is the executive vice president of business development for ImpreMedia, a Hispanic news and information company. Mazzotta formerly ran La Opinión, a Spanish-language daily newspaper that reaches 2 million readers monthly in print and online, and is under the ImpreMedia umbrella. In 2012, La Opinión was awarded Gold for Outstanding Spanish Daily by the National Association of Hispanic Publications. Mazzotta is a graduate of Universidad Torcuato Di Tella in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and attended Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Monica C. Lozano
- La Opinión Publisher Named CEO of the Paper's Parent
- SPECIAL REPORT: Telling L.A.’s story
- Amazon.com Sold on New Online Book Review Site
- Argentine Newspaper Buys La Opinion Parent
- New of the Week
- With Three Spanish-Language Papers, Depth of L.A.'s Hispanic Ads Doubted
- Rick Dees Makes His Return, but With a Touch of Espa & #324;ol