Chief Executive, Jam City
Chris DeWolfe is chief executive of Jam City, a mobile-game studio formerly known as SGN, which was founded in 2010. DeWolfe has built the company responsible for more than a dozen top 10 titles on the iTunes Store and has had more than 700 million installations of its games. DeWolfe was previously a co-founder and chief executive of social network Myspace.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SGN Renames Itself Jam City, Acquires Rights to ‘Peanuts’ Franchise
- Mobile Game Developer SGN Acquires Carlsbad Studio
- Mobile Game Developer SGN Gets $130 Million for Asia Expansion
- SGN Buys Two Small Gaming Studios
- Jam City Raises $145 Million for Mobile Game Acquisitions
- Jam City Acquires Bingo Pop Mobile Game
- Dating App Looks to Employ Job Information
- Jam City Raises $145M for Acquisitions