Managing Partner, Liner
Stuart Liner has been Liner’s managing partner since its formation in 1996. He has been a “fixer of problems” and consigliere for many of the firm’s clients for the past 20 years. Liner has helped the firm become one of L.A.’s largest boutique law firms with more 75 attorneys today. In addition, he and the firm have launched a number of successful business ventures with clients in the areas of entertainment and media, real estate, and other core investments. Liner is also a board member of the South Central Scholars Organization and Loyola Law School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Another Law Boutique Snapped Up by Big Firm
- DLA Piper Absorbs Liner Firm and 60 L.A. Attorneys
- Foley & Lardner Makes Its Major Move Into Downtown
- Firm Increases Exposure to Insurance Coverage
- Milwaukee Firm Heads to L.A. to Heat Up Business
- This Dog Has His Day Every Day at Law Firm
- Lawsuits Target Companies Over Pension Benefits
- L.A. Appeals