Chairman and Chief Executive, Trader Joe’s
Dan Bane is chairman and chief executive of Trader Joe’s. The Pasadena resident was appointed to his position in July 2001. Previously, he was president of Trader Joe’s West, the larger of the company’s two operating divisions. Trader Joe’s, with annual sales of more than $13 billion, has 464 specialty grocery stores nationwide. Bane graduated from USC in 1969 with a bachelor’s in accounting. After graduation and a foundational period of 13 years in public accounting, he went on to hold management positions with professional service, wholesale, and retail firms.
You May Also Like
- Dan Bane
- Trader Joe’s Launches Podcast About the Grocery Store Chain
- Trader Joe’s to Seek Injunction Against Unauthorized Canadian Reseller
- LA 500: Bryant R. Riley
- Former Trader Joe's CEO John Shields Dies
- Ronald L. Havner Jr.
- Trader Joe’s Yet to Join Rivals in Push for Delivery, Online Services
- The Money Book: Scott Minerd