Craig R. Cooning
President, Network and Space Systems Boeing Co.
Craig R. Cooning is president of the Network and Space Systems division at Boeing Co., the world’s largest aerospace company. N&SS comprises six business areas providing global customers with space exploration, cybersecurity, missile defense, and satellite communications solutions. Previously, he served as vice president and general manager of Boeing Space and Intelligence Systems, and chief executive of Boeing Satellite Systems International. Boeing’s El Segundo facility is the world’s largest satellite factory. A retired Air Force major general, he was director of space acquisition for the undersecretary of the Air Force prior to joining Boeing in September 2005.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Update: Contract To Boost Boeing's L.A. County Operations
- Aerospace Not Completely Grounded in County
- Northrop Aims Sky High in Satellite Partnership
- Loss of Contract Spurs Reshuffling at Boeing Satellite
- Virgin Galactic Spins off Satellite Launch Division
- Boeing Lays Off 750 So. Cal. Workers
- CORPORATE FOCUS---Boeing Stock Is Taking Off After Outlasting Turbulence
- Defense Dollars