Chief Executive, Los Angeles County Fair Association
Miguel Santana is the president and chief executive of the Los Angeles County Fair Association, a role he took on in 2017. He previously had served as city administrative officer for the City of Los Angeles since 2009. His office had direct oversight over the city’s $8.1 billion budget, labor negotiations, debt management, and major policy issues as directed by the mayor and/or council. Santana has more than 26 years of experience managing numerous fiscal, legislative, political, and community issues. He served as one of five deputy chief executives for Los Angeles County.
You May Also Like
- Miguel Santana
- LAEDC Forwards Amazon HQ Bids
- Pomona Partnership Submits Bid for Amazon Second HQ
- Mixed-Use Development Part of Fairplex Future?
- Grounds for Growth
- LAEDC Includes 9 Sites in L.A. Region Bid for Amazon’s Second Headquarters
- Page 3: Santana’s Future; Needleman’s Voice; Cassell’s Cobb
- Fix in on City’s Sidewalk Care?