Chairman, Heron International
Chairman, Milken Family Foundation
Lowell Milken is a business leader and pioneering philanthropist in education reform. He is chairman of London-based Heron International, a leader in property development and investment. As chairman and co-founder of the Milken Family Foundation, Milken’s dedication to education reform has been informed by more than three decades of education research, policy, and practice as well as firsthand visits to thousands of classrooms. He created the Milken Educator Awards in 1985, and today it is the nation’s most prominent teacher-recognition program. The Lowell Milken Institute for Business Law and Policy is housed at the UCLA School of Law, where Milken earned his law degree.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowell Milken
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Lowell Milken
- 50 Wealthiest: Lowell Milken #41
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 46, Lowell Milken
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 32, Lowell Milken
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Lowell Milken - #37
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Lowell Milken - #35
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Lowell Milken #36