Ilyanne Morden Kichaven
Executive Director, Los Angeles, SAG-Aftra
Ilyanne Morden Kichaven serves as executive director of the SAG-Aftra Los Angles Local, representing more than 80,000 actors, broadcasters, dancers, singers, stunt persons, voiceover, and recording artists. Morden Kichaven sits on the boards of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Los Angeles branch; Film LA; the Motion Picture Television Fund; and the Actors Fund Western Council.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ilyanne Morden Kichaven
- Local Federal Reserve Branch Appoints Executive Director of SAG-AFTRA
- SAG Names New Executive Director
- Unions' Drive for Consolidation Up Against Ghosts of Past
- SAG, AFTRA Vote to Merge
- Production Not Threatened for Now
- SAG-Aftra Reaches Agreement on Commercial Contracts