Vital Statistics (SALE)
Property Address: 9120 Woodman Avenue, Los Angeles
Square Footage: 42,577
Deal Value: $19,625,000
Making a significant and meaningful community impact was this deal spearheaded by Sam Liberow of Marcus & Millichap. The property on Woodman in Los Angeles was a vacant senior living facility. It was purchased to be converted to permanent housing for homeless. The property consists of 74 large rooms, and will ultimately be used to help contribute to alleviating the major homeless issue in Los Angeles.
Vital Statistics (LEASE)
Property Address: 1441-1449 W. Temple Street, Los Angeles
Square Footage: 30,688
Deal Value: $8,101,785
This Echo Park building was raw space, needing a full buildout. Nathan Pellow and Nick Nybakken represented the tenant, UAII, a large, non-profit organization that had been in the same space for two decades. UAII has multiple functions including a medical clinic that needed to be integrated, adding layers of complexity to the deal. The transaction was worked through over an extensive period of time, overcoming challenges with COVID, use, parking requirements, etc. The Colliers team arranged for UAII’s deal to include a right of first refusal to purchase in the future.
Return to CRE recap
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beauty Awards Honoree: Social Responsibility Award
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- Beauty Awards Honoree: Product of the Year
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- Beauty Awards Honoree: Rising Brand of the Year
- Beauty Awards Honoree: Service Provider of the Year
- 2021 CRE AWARDS: BEST HOSPITALITY DEAL OF THE YEAR
- Beauty Awards Honoree: Brand of the Year