2021 Silicon Beach Special Report
Of all the industries in Los Angeles, the tech sector was among the quickest to adapt to the pandemic. Now, as businesses adjust to a world of increasing vaccinations and decreasing infections, Silicon Beach is again setting the bar when it comes to welcoming workers back to offices, embracing hybrid models and even offering “work from anywhere” options.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 20 in Their 20s
- Venture Capital Firms' Portfolios Profit From a ‘Pandemic Bump’
- 20 in Their 20s: Manny Adler
- There’s No Slowing Silicon Beach, Even for Covid
- Who's Who in Tech 2021
- Special Report: Banking & Finance Quarterly — Q1 2021 Data
- 2021 Executive Compensation Special Report
- Tech Companies Pave the Way for Post-Pandemic Workplaces