Masahisa (Masa) Mitsunaga is a shareholder in the Los Angeles office of Buchalter. He is chair of the Japan Practice group and a member of the firm’s Corporate and Intellectual Property groups. His clients see Mitsunaga as a solution provider, and he has represented numerous Japanese clients in connection with their challenging legal matters including large business and strategic transactions and business disputes in the United States for over a decade.
In the early stage of his professional career, Mitsunaga developed particular experience in the entertainment industry by participating in media-related merger and acquisition and debt and equity finance transactions as well as handling litigation matters for clients within the industry. Since he joined Buchalter, Mitsunaga has regularly represented a wide range of Japanese clients through their start-ups, capital transactions, and mergers and acquisitions in the United States.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Tanya Viner
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Tanya Viner
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Weitz
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - TANYA VINER
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JEFFREY KAPOR
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tanya Viner