A. Alexander “Alex” Lowder
Alex Lowder is a partner at Larson LLP. He earned his A.B. from Harvard University. Lowder’s practice focuses on white collar criminal defense and commercial litigation, including complex contract disputes and class actions. In civil matters, he has represented clients in complex breach of contract matters, product liability actions, and civil rights disputes. His criminal experience includes representing individuals and corporations in federal and state investigations and prosecutions, including at trial.
Throughout his career, Lowder has represented clients ranging from fintech and municipalities to media and entertainment companies and actors. He has defended clients against allegations of violating the California Unfair Practices Act, conspiracy to commit fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty. Outside of the courtroom, Lowder served on the Board of Directors of the University of San Diego School of Law Alumni Association for a decade.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Hilary Potashner
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK DROOKS
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Justin Sanders
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Thriving In Their 40's: Andrew Walsh