Shadi Enos Jahangir
Blank Rome LLP
Shadi Enos Jahangir focuses her practice in the areas of commercial lending and corporate finance. She represents financial institutions, leading private equity sponsors, and corporate borrowers in middle-market debt financings and investment-grade credits. Her experience includes widely syndicated, club and single-lender representation in connection with traditional asset-based lending facilities, as well as cross-border financings, restructurings, acquisition financings and recapitalizations. She also represents clients in senior-secured, first-lien/second-lien, mezzanine, unitranche, and unsecured financing transactions.
Her recent work includes representing the world’s largest international live sound reinforcement and touring support company, in an acquisition financing of a leading provider of services in the same industry with operations across the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. She also represented the borrower in the nation’s largest Main Street Loan Program financing issued at the time in connection with the CARES Act.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: DAVID V. CHANG
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Bankruptcy Attorney of the Year
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Monica J. Shilling
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Erin Murphy