Miller Barondess, LLP
Mira Hashmall is an experienced litigator who represents clients in all phases of litigation, from pre-litigation counseling to appellate proceedings. She has successfully represented clients in federal and state court jury trials, including healthcare companies, commercial banks, government agencies, and entertainment studios; and has successfully represented clients in federal appeals involving First Amendment claims, insurance coverage issues, defamation and libel claims, and employment disputes.
Hashmall is a Certified Specialist in Appellate Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. She developed significant expertise representing clients in appellate proceedings before the U.S. Supreme Court, the California Courts of Appeal, and the Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Ninth and Tenth Circuits. She has been appellate counsel in matters involving real estate developments, contract disputes, whistle-blower actions and malicious prosecution claims.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mira Hashmall
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL
- Power of Sponsorship & Mentorship Panelist: Mira Hashmall
- Most Admired Law Firms: Miller Barondess, LLP