Partner, Office Operating Partner of Los Angeles Office
Marissa M. Dennis is a litigation partner in the Los Angeles office of Allen Matkins where she was recently appointed office operating partner. She also serves as the co-chair of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee. Her litigation practice is focused on commercial, real estate, and financial services litigation.
Dennis commonly represents commercial landlords, tenants and developers in a variety of breach of contract and tort actions, as well as national lenders and servicers in complex consumer finance litigation. She also has extensive experience representing technology companies in unfair competition and false advertising claims, including in multiple class actions. Dennis has chaired numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations, and has argued before the California Court of Appeal and federal and state courts throughout California. A large portion of her practice of late has been representing landlords and tenants in Fair Market Rent disputes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Marissa Dennis
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARISSA DENNIS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SCOTT LEIPZIG
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CRYSTAL LOFING