Ralph Campillo is a Cuban native who came to the US as part of the Peter Pan Kids program in the early 1960s. Campillo went on to pursue the American dream and graduated from USC in 1973 with a BS degree magna cum laude and later graduated with a JD from UC Davis in 1976.
Campillo has always practiced in Los Angeles and joined Mintz in 2017 and his addition added critical depth to Mintz’s already experienced team of California litigators, particularly in the complex tort, product liability and commercial litigation. Since his arrival, he has shaped the Product Liability Practice into a powerhouse team serving Mintz’s deep roster of sophisticated clients. With an unparalleled track record in high-profile cases involving product liability, mass torts, commercial disputes, and other complex litigation matters, Campillo is one of the nation’s foremost trial lawyers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: RALPH CAMPILLO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RALPH CAMPILLO
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Arameh O’Boyle
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- PETER A. STROTZ
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Arameh Zargham O’Boyle