Intrepid Investment Bankers
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Commercial and Consumer Technology
Gary Rabishaw is a managing director and founding principal of Intrepid Investment Bankers, a subsidiary of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., having practiced mergers and acquisitions in Los Angeles for more than 20 years. He is the head of the Commercial & Consumer Technology practice at Intrepid representing companies in consumer electronics, music technology, and residential and commercial audio/visual space. Recent industry transactions include the two-time sale of Blue Microphones, the sale of Westone Audio, and advising speaker company Sonance on its acquisition of James Loudspeaker.
Rabishaw has been involved in numerous domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity capital raises, and financing for companies in other industries including consumer, industrials, healthcare, and business services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: LAUREN ANTION
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Adam Abramowitz
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Brandon Quartararo
- ED BAGDASARIAN
- JIM FREEDMAN
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Lauren Antion
- MUFG Union Bank Expands Middle Market Capabilities With Intrepid Investment Acquisition
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker