The legal profession can be one of the most competitive — even stressful — fields to work within. What are some of the very best firms doing to mitigate fatigue, and encourage positive environments? Welcome to our second annual collection of profiles describing the Most Admired Law Firms in the region, in which we single out the firms that not only draw the best talent, but also take all the extra steps to keep them there.
To create this list, we considered a combination of the
• Company culture
• Employee compensation
• Diversity and women’s initiatives
• Work-life balance.
The firms that made the list in the following pages have created an environment that encompasses many (or in some cases, all) of the areas listed above. We’ve listed then alphabetically, along with some key information about what makes them ‘admired’, and why they are such great places to work – with workplace philosophies that are appreciated by the people who work there.
Congratulations to each of the firms included in this
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Law Firms to Work for in L.A: Publisher's Letter
- Most Admired Law Firms: Gibbs Giden Locher Turner Senet & Wittbrodt
- Best Law Firms: GIBBS GIDEN LOCHER TURNER SENET & WITTBRODT
- Most Admired Law Firms: Pircher, Nichols & Meeks LLP
- Most Admired Law Firms: Trucker Huss, APC
- Most Admired Law Firms: Nixon Peabody LLP
- Mini-Profiles of Top Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Most Admired Law Firms: Willenken LLP