Covid-19 is causing unanticipated side effects for local hospitals. As the pandemic disrupts day-to-day operations and revenue streams, administrators are being put to the test.
Read about how they're tackling these challenges in the 2020 special report on health care:
- Sick Days: Area hospitals are ailing in the face of virus-driven losses
- A View From the Pandemic's Front Lines: Julie Miller-Phipps leads Kaiser in L.A.
- Hospitals ranked by net patient revenue
- Hospitals ranked by staffed beds
- Health insurers ranked by enrollment
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.