Covid-19 is causing unanticipated side effects for local hospitals. As the pandemic disrupts day-to-day operations and revenue streams, administrators are being put to the test.
Read about how they're tackling these challenges in the 2020 special report on health care:
- Sick Days: Area hospitals are ailing in the face of virus-driven losses
- A View From the Pandemic's Front Lines: Julie Miller-Phipps leads Kaiser in L.A.
- Hospitals ranked by net patient revenue
- Hospitals ranked by staffed beds
- Health insurers ranked by enrollment
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Executive Compensation Special Report
- 2020 Private Equity Special Report
- 2021 Health Care Special Report
- 2020 Largest Employers Special Report
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q2 2020
- 2020 Hospitality Special Report
- 2021 Executive Compensation Special Report
- LA's Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2020