Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Akin Gump partner Neal Marder is a highly accomplished trial lawyer and one of the leading class action litigators in the country, obtaining favorable verdicts, decisions and settlements for clients across myriad industries and international borders. He also helms the firm’s class action efforts nationwide. Marder is a recognized trailblazer in the area of complex litigation – known for employing compelling case presentation and experience gained from more than 33 years of practice – who has amassed a track record of success in consumer, antitrust and securities class actions. He has also had tremendous success trying bet-the-company cases and achieving winning results for both plaintiffs and defendants. Recently, Marder led an Akin Gump team representing Crunch gyms in a high-stakes consumer class action litigation matter. In February 2019, Marder negotiated a highly favorable settlement for the client, thereby mitigating enormous potential exposure and removing a litigation overhang that was holding up the sale of the company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NEAL MARDER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SUSAN LEADER
- Thriving In Their 40's: Susan Leader
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Susan Leader
- Making Mark Against Graffiti, Trash
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK LITVACK
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- GREG KNOPP
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: V. ANDRE SHERMAN