Miles J. Feldman
Founding Partner; Co-Chair of Trials, Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department
Raines Feldman LLP
Miles Feldman is a founding partner of Raines Feldman LLP. With more than 50 lawyers, Raines Feldman LLP is one of the preeminent business law firms in Los Angeles. Feldman runs the Trials, Litigation and Dispute Resolution department of the firm overseeing more than 20 litigators. A seasoned trial lawyer, Feldman has over two decades of experience handling hard fought and often high-profile cases through trial and appeal, as well as in numerous arbitration forums. Prior to launching Raines Feldman LLP more than 10 years ago, he was a partner with two of Los Angeles’ most prominent business litigation firms. Feldman regularly gets results in cutting-edge litigation disputes for some of LA’s most forward-thinking and vanguard businesses in technology, media and finance. These include Belkin International, Uproxx, MedMen, United Talent Agency, Julien’s Auctions, Haymaker Content, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FilmTools and Westwood Financial Corporation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MILES FELDMAN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MILES J. FELDMAN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ALEX WEINGARTEN
- Sinking Reputation Gets Instant Boost With Merger
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ALEX WEINGARTEN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS II
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: William J. Briggs, II