Matthew E. Sloan
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Matthew Sloan has built a formidable white collar and civil litigation practice at Skadden, focusing on defending companies and executives in government investigations, criminal trials, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) enforcement actions and complex commercial litigation. Over the past 20 years in private practice and as a federal prosecutor, Sloan has conducted numerous investigations involving allegations of insider trading, securities fraud and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the False Claims Act (FCA). During the last 18 months alone, Sloan has defended individuals and corporations in all phases of complex civil, criminal and regulatory matters involving allegations of securities fraud and violations of the Food Drug and Cosmetics Act, the FCA and the FCPA. He also has a busy pro bono practice, including representing Everytown for Gun Safety, one of the leading gun-control organizations in the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Top Minority in Los Angeles: ANTHONY PACHECO
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: A. Alexander “Alex” Lowder
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Matthew Benedetto
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou