Larson O’Brien LLP
A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the twice-selected former Federal Public Defender for the Central District of California, Hilary Potashner has been continuously recognized throughout her 25-year career as being among the top trial lawyers in California and the nation. After years of service as the Federal Public Defender for the Central District of California, Potashner joined Larson O’Brien in 2019 in her first private sector position. Since then, she has taken on many of the firm’s top white collar defense and investigations, complex commercial and civil, intellectual property, and appellate cases. Over the past 18 months, she has served as counsel for the Riverside County Department of Public Social Services and Riverside County Office of County Counsel in connection with grand jury subpoenas, represented a business owner in federal investigations related to a catastrophic boat fire, and defended several multimillion-dollar fraud cases.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Hilary Potashner
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ROBERT C. O’BRIEN
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Koren Bell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- STEPHEN LARSON
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON