Partner, Chair of the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith
Since 1992, Dan DeCarlo, chair of the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice at Lewis Brisbois, has focused his practice on complex business litigation concentrating on trademark and Lanham Act claims, and related intellectual property claims. He has served as lead counsel in numerous jury and bench trials and has extensive experience in all aspects of Federal Court litigation including preliminary injunctions, summary judgments, and appeals to the 9th Circuit and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal. DeCarlo ascribes to a litigation philosophy that stresses comprehensive early analysis and evaluation to plan an aggressive and result-oriented approach. He frequently lectures to business groups on intellectual property issues. Among his recent successes have been obtaining a trial victory and sanctions in the form of all attorneys’ fees for his client, a martial arts studio franchisee; and winning a unanimous jury verdict for his client Harbor Breeze Corporation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Daniel DeCarlo
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ben Wang
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BEN WANG
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- VALERIE GOO