Megan Calhoun joined Clark Construction 18 years ago as an office engineer. Today, she is a vice president at Clark, and has been involved in some of the company’s most high-profile, award-winning projects. With a portfolio of projects that includes aviation, government, and healthcare, Calhoun’s diverse experience complements her intrinsic knowledge of a rapidly evolving construction industry.
She has been involved in signature projects at Clark, including the Caltrans District 7 Headquarters, LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal Renovations, LAX Central Utility Plant, LAX Delta Enabling Project, and the Los Angeles Federal Courthouse. Megan has been instrumental in providing over $5 billion worth of pursuits and preconstruction projects for Clark’s Western Region. Calhoun’s extensive preconstruction experience has afforded her the ability to see the “big picture” for her clients and ensure that their goals and objectives are met.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: JAN KARL
- Women in Construction & Design: Ashley Kelly
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: CALEIGH RAYMER
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Erin Young
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Jacqueline Gonzalez
- Women in Construction & Design: Kim Grant
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: KIM GRANT
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Elizabeth Dubeck