Turner Construction Company
Vesna Conroy is a construction project executive with more than 20 years of experience in the design and construction industry. Starting her career as an architect in Belgrade, Serbia, Conroy came to Los Angeles in 2003 as a senior project engineer for Turner Construction Company. Since moving to the Los Angeles area 16 years ago, Conroy has been a driving force working behind the scenes on some of the region’s most complex and iconic building projects. She has a demonstrated history of successfully managing complex multi-billion dollar projects such as the Wilshire Grand Center in downtown Los Angeles and currently the SoFi Stadium and entertainment complex – future home of Los Angeles Rams and Chargers.
Hospitality construction has been a passion for Conroy. With the ability to strike a balance between construction and architecture, she is a valuable partner for owners and architects alike.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Vesna Conroy
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Jaimie Turner
- Architect of Sports Arenas Has New Working Venue
- New Blueprint
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Barbara Gadbois
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Christina Delgado
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Julie Davis
- LA500 2020: Construction & Architecture