Kim Grant is a project executive at Hathaway Dinwiddie who has spent over 37 years working in the construction industry. She graduated from the USC School of Engineering with a Civil Engineering degree and is a licensed CA Professional Engineer.
She is also LEED AP and DBIA Certified.
Grant has worked in design and construction in several markets, including commercial building, non-profits, aviation and education. She has collaborated with owners and designers from preconstruction through project closeout. Her passion for developing high performing teams has led her to communications skills training and working as an industry advisor for Cal Poly Pomona and Industry Liaison on the Executive Board for the USC Construction Alumni Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women in Construction & Design: Kim Grant
- Getty Center
- Women in Construction & Design: Kasie Bowden
- Public Works, Mixed Use Build Up Contractors
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Kaylee Knudsen
- ACCO Engineered Systems Is the Secret Weapon Inside LA’s Most High-Profile Projects
- Local Contractors Cash In on Blue Line Upkeep
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: Vesna Conroy