Vice President, Project Development
Jan Karl has been with Morley Builders for close to six years and has left an indomitable imprint on the company – especially in the advancement of women. Karl is a senior leader who has truly pioneered mentoring and supporting of women at all levels of the organization. She excels in her guiding of young project engineers and managers to be successful in a male dominant field. She truly takes as much pride in the success of a female, construction colleague as she does in the awarding of a new project to Morley.
In the past year, Karl has secured the largest concrete project in Morley history – the Conrac project at LAX. While most business development personnel would
focus solely on high profile projects such as this, Karl ensures that Morley Builders continues to aggressively pursue several projects each year in the low-income housing sector.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: RSM MIDDLE MARKET AWARD
- Brand Recognition
- Construction Firm Mourns Loss of CEO, Son
- Morley Builders’ Chief, Son Believed in Santa Monica Jet Crash
- Women in Construction & Design: Mary Larkins
- Women in Construction & Design: Kasie Bowden
- City of Hope Taps Annette Walker to Develop $200M Cancer Center in OC
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LA Remains a Leader for Women in Accounting