Director, Luxury Homes
Shawmut Design and Construction
In less than a year after joining Shawmut Design and Construction in 2018, April Stock established herself as a leader in the Luxury Homes division, entering as a project executive and shortly after earning a promotion to director of luxury homes for Shawmut West. After one year with Stock as a director, the Luxury Homes division in the West region experienced 38% revenue growth (from 2018 to 2019), with 50% revenue growth projected for 2020.
Stock is responsible for setting the strategy, goals, and execution plan for the division, leading a team of 35 people in the office and field, including project executives, project managers, and superintendents – many who are male and some with more years of experience. In an industry that’s only 9% female,
Stock has established herself as a leader and expert with both the technical and business acumen to successfully lead a division.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Kirstin Harper-Smith
- Thriving In Their 40's: Greg Skalaski
- Cottonwood, Shawmut Design Form Partnership
- Parallel’s $16M Re-Fi in Arts District
- Ringing Up VIPs
- New Home Base
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Julie Davis
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Hospitality Project