Welcome to the second edition of our annual supplement honoring LA’s most influential women in construction and design.
According to labor force statistics, the share of women in the construction industry is only at about 10%, so the women who become standouts in that industry are truly pioneers. There’s a way to go for representation in the building game, but the needle is moving, and the industry offers women great opportunities for advancement.
Los Angeles is a national leader when it comes to influential women — and the field of construction is no exception. There are some particularly stellar construction professionals in the Los Angeles region who happen to be women, and we’ve alphabetically listed some of the best here, along with some basic information about their careers.
Congratulations to the extraordinary trailblazing women who made this list, and thank you for your contributions to Los Angeles’ economy … and skyline!
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence, Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Publisher's Letter
- Top Minority Attorneys: Publisher's Letter
- Leaders in Law: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- LA500 2020: Publisher's Letter
- LA 500: Methodology