Innovative L.A. companies and dedicated business leaders, such as billionaire Anthony Pritzker, are at the forefront of the city's substantial philanthropic efforts.
Read about how their efforts are impacting the L.A. community in the 2020 Philanthropy Special Report:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Problem Solver
- Special Report: Businesses Moving Boldly into the New Year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Capitalizing on Connections
- Tech: SpaceX enters launch mode while telecoms look to dial up 5G
- The Money Book: Anthony N. Pritzker
- UCLA Environmental Studies Receives $15-million
- Special Report: Innovators
- 2019 Special Report: Year in Review