Jonathan Larsen and Chandler Larsen, a father and son team, have completed in excess of $2.5 billion in transactions over the past five years. In 2019, they completed 125 leasing and sales transactions valued in excess of $500 million making them the top producers for Avison Young Southern California and Jonathan the top Tenant Producer globally for Avison Young. These transactions have not only been within Los Angeles County, but across the United States with some high profile, long-term occupier clients including Lewis Brisbois, Wells Fargo Bank, BDO, Ervin, Cohen & Jessup, The Posse Foundation and AON. The Larsens pride themselves in providing the top client representation service and navigate the internal resources provided to the client to handle all real estate needs in a “one-stop” service model.
A significant Los Angeles transaction was on behalf of Ervin, Cohen & Jessup at 9401 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills. The 15-year, 32,500-foot law firm office lease involved the relocation to the top floors of the building, while maintaining prominent building top signage. The transaction was valued in excess of $40 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jonathan J. Larsen - Avison Young
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jonathan Larsen
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jonathan Larsen
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Larsen
- Jonathan Larsen
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Vanja Habekovic
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: POOJA S. NAIR
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Pooja S. Nair