Region Manager - Business Banking
Bank of America
Jane Navarria is the regional executive overseeing Bank of America’s Business Banking team in Greater Los Angeles, comprised of banking professionals who serve companies with annual revenues of $5 million to $50 million throughout the Southland. Navarria manages a team of 60 bankers covering the Metro Los Angeles, South Bay/Long Beach, Valley Coastal, City of Industry and Pasadena/San Gabriel Valley regions. Under Navarria’s leadership, her team manages a $9.9 billion book of business in Los Angeles, making it an engine of growth for the Los Angeles market.
Through her role, Navarria has created an environment where local relationship managers serve as client advocates by bringing the bank’s resources to growing companies through its dedicated client teams. She ensures that relationship managers work closely with business owners to understand their goals and objectives, generate ideas and provide integrated solutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Brown
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman
- Raul A. Anaya
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: GREG BELL
- Top Women in Banking: KAREN SESSIONS