Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC
Tanya Forsheit is chair of the Privacy & Data Security Group at Frankfurt Kurnit, where she also serves as supervising partner of the firm’s Los Angeles Office. She has advised on high-profile matters involving confidential data and other sensitive information for over 20 years. During this time, she has achieved many special accomplishments.
Widely recognized as one of the leading advisors on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Forsheit has advised hundreds of organizations on readiness and compliance with the law. She testified before the California legislature during its consideration of amendments to the law, appearing as a witness in February 2019 at the request of the California Chamber of Commerce, and represented two different trade associations in their submission of comments to the California Attorney General on the CCPA’s proposed regulations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Tanya Forsheit
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Bethany Gayle Lukitsch
- Leaders in Law 2019 Nominees: Why Going to a Lawyer for Privacy Compliance Advice is a Good Idea
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Rachel Lowe
- Leaders in Law 2018: California Consumer Privacy Act and Its Impact
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Larissa Calva-Ruiz
- Data Privacy, Retail & Consumer Goods: A Roundtable Discussion