Sometimes, what makes a great leader is less about what they do and much more about the way they do it. This could be said about Kash Hussain, CPA, the assurance partner-in-charge for CohnReznick’s Los Angeles offices. As someone only in his 40’s, Hussain has assumed a great deal of responsibility as a rising leader at CohnReznick. In addition to being the assurance partner in charge for two CohnReznick Los-Angeles area offices, he also leads the firm’s Technology & Media practice in Southern California. In that role, he serves numerous clients in the technology, broadcasting, digital media, music, motion picture, and television production and distribution industries, along with many others.
CohnReznick clients rely on Hussain to help them resolve complex accounting, auditing and reporting matters, and he has managed a wide range of global audit engagements involving complicated capital structures.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Thriving In Their 40's: Michael Good
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Zubin Mistry
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez