Specialty or Industry Focus: Tech, Media, Infrastructure
George Swain is the founder and CEO of GeorgeSwain Investments. GSI is an independent global investment bank that assists small and middle-market companies in completing special situation transactions. Swain oversees all investments, investor relations, and operations at GSI. He is a seasoned investment banker with more than 26 years of experience and has advised on more than $1.2 billion of transactions.
Throughout his career, Swain has leveraged his deep industry knowledge to take a strategic approach to deal making rather than chase transactions. The best compliment people say is that he is a visionary strategist. He has a broad range of experience in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing and strategic partnerships. Early in his career he served as executive vice president at American Savings Bank, (ASB) NY. From ASB he progressed to the private investment banking arena providing corporate and institutional clients with strategic and financial advisory services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Business Matters Speaker: George L. Swain Jr.
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: George Swain
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - GEORGE SWAIN
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Adam Abramowitz
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Daniel Shea
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Matt Young