Duff & Phelps
Specialty or Industry Focus: Consumer, Apparel
Brian Little is a managing director in the Consumer M&A advisory practice for Duff & Phelps and is based in the Los Angeles office. Little leads the firm’s consumer efforts on the West Coast in addition to heading up its global apparel practice. Little has over 18 years of experience advising middle-market clients on mergers and acquisitions and private placements of debt and equity. Over the past decade he has closed over 35 transactions with total related transaction value in excess of $2.5 billion.
Among Little’s most recent deals was his work advising For Love & Lemons (women’s ready-to-wear apparel and lingerie) on its partnership with Victoria’s Secret. He also advised on the acquisition of Journelle (retailer of lingerie and sleepwear) by an ownership group including principals of Cosabella; and advised Form Factory (leading formulations and R&D for the cannabis sector) to Acreage Holdings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Brian Little
- 40 In Their 40's: Tony Berkus
- Restructuring Helps Offset M&A Decline
- Top Women in Banking: Sherry Cefali
- Top Women in Banking: SHERYL CEFALI
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Mark Vidergauz
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla