Founder and Managing Director
Specialty or Industry Focus: Sports Industry
A former NFL athlete turned investment banker, Andrew Kline brings a unique approach to sports business. He is a relentless leader, creative dealmaker, trusted advisor, and entrepreneurial thinker. Kline has led Park Lane’s formation and growth over nearly 15 years, building the company from a small firm doing several deals a year to a respected sports industry brand across teams, leagues, and sports-based companies.
Kline has crafted a deep network within the space and leveraged that to working on some of the top sports M&A mandates and capital raises. In the last 12 months alone, his accomplishments have included securing sell-side mandates from two Major League Baseball team owners to divest sports assets; helping flagship e-sports client, Super League Gaming, to go public on the NASDAQ; and advising on sale of the Tampa Bay Rowdies (USL) to Tampa Bay Rays (MLB).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Andrew W. Kline
- Tackled Head-On
- The Money Book: Andrew W. Kline
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENTERTAINMENT ATTORNEYS
- LA 500: Andrew Friedman
- UFL Sees Securing Squad in Los Angeles as Essential
- Appetize Mobile Ordering App Adds NFL Backing; Total Funding Above $50 Million
- The NFL Comes Back to L.A., But Just for One Night in July