Chief Executive Officer
Solganick & Co.
Specialty or Industry Focus: Technology
Aaron Solganick is a smart and hard-working investment banker and performs above and beyond the expectations of his clients. He founded Solganick & Co. in 2009 to exclusively focus on software, technology, and digital media companies. Aaron is a positive, outgoing, and ambitious individual that attracts high achieving people to his firm.
Solganick has previously held leading investment banking positions at many prominent firms including KPMG Corporate Finance, Bear Stearns, and B. Riley FBR, among others. He has advised on over 90+ transactions totaling approximately $8.6 billion of value including M&A, private equity, IPOs, and secondary offerings of several top global software, technology, and digital media firms. Today, Solganick & Co. is a top-ranked and award-winning, middle-market investment banking and M&A advisory firm serving the software, technology, and digital media sectors globally.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Aaron Solganick
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Frank Grant
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - AARON SOLGANICK
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Brandon Quartararo
- The Money Book: Dan Chen
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Karan Kapoor
- INVESTMENT BANKS