The Sage Group
Specialty or Industry Focus: Branded Consumer - Beauty & Personal Care, Apparel, Accessories, Retail
Scott Geftman is a vice president at The Sage Group. Since joining the firm in 2012, Geftman has developed an expertise in executing M&A transactions in the premium branded consumer and retail sectors, with a focus on beauty and personal care, apparel, accessories, and retail.
During the past couple of years, Geftman has played a leading role in the execution of numerous landmark transactions. Former clients with whom Geftman has worked closely include: ORIBE Hair Care in its sale KAO; Jane Iredale in its sale to San Francisco Equity Partners; TOMS Shoes in its partnership transaction with Bain Capital; and, J.McLaughlin in its sale to Brentwood Associates. At Sage, Geftman is an effective mentor and teacher to junior bankers. He received a Bachelor of Science in Economics with a concentration in finance from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Janki Gandhi
- LA500 Speaker: Paul Altman
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Trend-Setting Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Brands Attract Capital and Fuel M&A Activity in SoCal
- Top Women in Banking: Janki Lalani Gandhi
- Top Women in Banking: LAUREN ANTION
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Janki Lalani Gandhi