Intrepid Investment Bankers
Specialty or Industry Focus: Disruptive Brands, Beauty and Personal Care
Mike Garcia is managing director at Intrepid Investment Bankers and focuses on beauty, personal care, wellness products and disruptive, high growth consumer brands. Garcia regularly advises middle market entrepreneurs on strategic alternatives, including transactions with private equity groups, strategic sales, debt raises, and other strategic priorities. He is instrumental in developing long term relationships ahead of any such transactions by providing guidance, insight, hosting events, and acting as a sounding board. Prior to joining Intrepid, Garcia advised clients in various industries at Deloitte and Morgan Stanley.
Garcia’s recent experience includes serving as financial advisor to Truly Organics on its growth equity financing with private investors. He also served as buyside advisor on Anthony’s Goods, acquired by Associated British Foods; and as financial advisor on growth capital financing by Strand Equity to Youth to the People.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Steve Davis
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN ZUCKER
- Top Women in Banking: LAUREN ANTION
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Trend-Setting Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Brands Attract Capital and Fuel M&A Activity in SoCal
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Adam Abramowitz
- The Money Book: Jim Freedman
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker