AGRA Capital Advisors
Specialty or Industry Focus: Healthcare, Energy, Software
Jeff Ahlholm is the co-founding partner of AGRA Capital Advisors, a boutique middle-market investment banking advisory group. As the primary transactional banker, Ahlholm will have closed over $1 billion in transactions over the last four years, primarily in health care and technology, and ranging in size from $15 million to $100 million. AGRA is co-advising on several transactions in the $200 million to $500 million+ range for large healthcare clients. Ahlholm began his career in corporate finance as a financial analyst and associate at Smith Barney.
For the past 12 months, Ahlholm and his team guided their clients, who are veteran healthcare facility operators born and raised in Los Angeles, through the acquisition and financing of a troubled Downtown LA hospital. As a result, Ahlholm has become the go to investment banker for hospital acquisitions and refinances in this region. He is currently in process on several large California-based hospital transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Hannan
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Bruce Pompan
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Eduard Bagdasarian
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- The Money Book: Chris Bandouveris
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood