Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt LLP
Stacy Yamanishi brings over 20 years of public accounting experience to her client engagements. She began her career in public accounting at HCVT. As a member of the firm’s Trust and Estate Tax practice, Yamanishi focuses on providing tax consultation to help her clients achieve their estate planning, gifting, and charitable giving goals.
Yamanishi specializes in estate tax compliance and sub-trust allocations. She has extensive experience working multi-generational trust ownership and planning. She also works with high net worth individuals and their related entities, partnerships, and trusts. She has experience working with closely held businesses which results in her ability to address the needs of the business and business owner in an integrated manner to help her clients achieve tax savings. Yamanishi also serves as part of HCVT’s women’s initiative, Women@HCVT.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: Tax Cuts and Job Acts - New Opportunities to Minimize the Tax Cost of Transferring Wealth
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: PATRICIA O’CONNELL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONITA JOSEPH
- Leah M. Bishop
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jessica Gordon
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cynthia Schoelen
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Valerie Colin
- Influential Women in Accounting: PATTY O’CONNELL