Green Hasson Janks
Anant Patel, partner at Green Hasson Janks, is known for his leadership pushing forward the future of the accounting profession and the shift from compliance to advisory. With more than 20 years of public accounting experience, Patel leads the firm’s Consulting and Transaction Advisory practice. He advises clients in the area of mergers and acquisitions and provides financial due diligence consulting. He has hands-on experience in the shifts happening in accounting today.
Patel is often featured as a premiere thought leader in discussing the future of the accounting profession. He guides poignant conversations highlighting how firms are shifting from compliance to advisory services. He highlights the swift market plans that are taking place and how accounting firms have the opportunity to assess how well they are meeting clients’ needs and how they plan to meet future needs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Anant Patel
- TOM BARRY