Senior Managing Director
Lido Advisors, LLC
A third-generation CPA who began her career at Rothstein Kass & Co. (now KPMG), Alyssa Weinberger joined Lido Advisors, LLC in 2004 and became a CFP in 2005. Having been with Lido Advisors, LLC for over 15 years, she first ran the Operations and Marketing teams, soon becoming senior managing director, and breaking ground as the first female partner.
In addition to her executive position, Weinberger also serves as senior managing director of Lido Consulting, LLC and co-founder of Oakhurst Advisors, LLC. Through her passion for marketing and networking, she created the Annual Family Office Symposium in 2005, heads up an annual panel with Dr. Carolyn Friend at the Exit Planning Institute (EPI) and speaks at events such as IMN’s Annual Real Estate Family Office and Private Wealth Forum, the Marcus Evans Real Estate Spring Summit and more.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: ALYSSA WEINBERGER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALYSSA WEINBERGER
- STYLE | Accounting for Taste
- 40 In Their 40's: Jason Ozur
- 40 In Their 40's: Jeffrey Westheimer
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: JASON OZUR
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Gregory P. Kushner