Letter from the Publisher
The practice of wealth management has developed significantly in recent years as a result of growth of affluence worldwide. The recent developments in the fintech market have helped to open up new private wealth management products and services to people with smaller amounts of disposable income. Those factors are also an indicator of just how important a role wealth managers play in our overall financial landscape. For this issue, we’ve reviewed the careers of many of the most notable wealth management professionals in the region and have selected some of the very best to be showcased here. Listed alphabetically, you’ll find some of Los Angeles’ leading experts on the subject, along with some basic information about their careers and specialties.
Congratulations to each of the superb professionals who made this list and thank you for your contributions to the local financial business community’s success.
CEO & Publisher
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Wealth Managers: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Publisher's Letter
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Publisher's Letter
- Top Women in Banking 2020: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Publisher's Letter
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Letter From The Publisher
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Publisher's Letter